Toronto, May 15, 2018—Maropost, the innovating force in Marketing and Sales technology, announced today several key company updates, among them: an all-new brand design and all-new features for Maropost Marketing Cloud.
“We’re looking forward—this is the future of Maropost. The rebrand and relaunch of our website—along with our latest product updates—are a part of our commitment to growing with our customers,” says Ross Paquette, Maropost Chairman and CEO.
Aside from a change in color-scheme, this shift also signals a change in direction for Maropost, marking a renewed dedication to their founding vision. “Customer-first innovation is Maropost’s main drive. Our new platform updates and brand both have our customers at their core,” says Paquette.
The company’s new look debuted alongside a letter from the CEO, shared on the Maropost blog. In the post, he explains his ambitious vision for the future of the company—as well as its customers.
Platform updates include:
- Acquisition Builder enhancements, for faster subscriber, customer, and customer data acquisition
- An easy-to-implement Web Tracking feature, to drive more personalized experiences
- A powerful Content and Product Recommendation Engine, which leverages Web Tracking to tailor messages to every contact
- Reporting enhancements that provides deeper insight into marketing performance
- An updated Mobile Module UI, for further cross-channel analysis and optimization
Maropost customers also saw several other key updates earlier this year, including 2-Factor Authentication, a new Magento integration, and several API enhancements. To learn more, visit Maropost for Marketing.