Orange Connex is a tech-led fourth party logistics company (4PL) expressly established to enable global supply chains and retail standards delivery experience for major e-commerce marketplaces.
With over 10 years experience in the fast moving e-commerce industry, Orange Connex prides itself on its robust and nimble technology that integrates a myriad of suppliers, helping our clients achieve their strategic business and delivery goals. In partnership with eBay,
Orange Connex has a strategic partnership with eBay, and offer seamless, integration powered, eBay fulfilment. Orange Connex is trusted by thousands of sellers, and has shipped tens of millions of packages to buyers around the world.
The Orange Connex Maropost Commerce Add-on connects your eBay store with Orange Connex. After syncing your product catalogue, you can send inventory to one of Orange Connex’s fulfilment centres across the UK, US, Germany, Italy, and Australia. When orders are shipped from the fulfilment centre, tracking information is sent back to your Maropost Commerce webstore to complete the order.
Benefits & Feature List:
- Seamless integration powerful eBay fulfilment.
- Late cut off with same day handling.
- Retail standard delivery experience.
- Operation expertise and dedicated customer support team to ensure industrial leading service standard.
- All inclusive, clear and affordable pricing.
- One-stop fulfilment management platform support your eBay sales.
Install and Set up the Orange Connex Add-on:
To set up the Orange Connex add-on in your Maropost Commerce webstore:
- In your Maropost Commerce control panel click on the Addons menu.
- Find the Orange Connex add-on under Marketplaces and click the Install button.
- The Orange Connex add-on will be installed in your control panel.
- In the pop-up window, click the Configure Orange Connex button.
- Follow the steps on the Orange Connex site here to set up your Orange Connex connection.