Retail Express by Maropost unveils enhanced purchase order and stock receipt features, enabling seamless inventory management for retailers.
October 11, 2023 — Retail Express by Maropost, a leader in innovative retail management solutions, today announced the launch of its enhanced Purchase Order and Stock Receipt features. This update introduces a range of powerful tools designed to simplify and streamline the core functions of retail businesses.
“In today’s competitive retail landscape, efficiently managing stock is of utmost importance, and Retail Express by Maropost continues to lead the way in providing comprehensive solutions. With this latest release, the company is transforming how businesses create purchase orders, manage incoming stock, and reconcile supplier invoices, making these processes easier than ever before.” – Carter Lassy, Chief Product Officer, Maropost
Key Features at a Glance:
- Receive stock and make it available for sale, apply the invoice right away or at a later stage with the new two-step stock receipt & invoice workflow features.
- Enhanced PO Item management with an all-new PO Items page including bulk-edit features and customisable column view.
- Flexible viewing options between stock receipt and invoice views.
- Seamlessly process one or many invoices against a single PO.
- Enhanced API access with the ability to access PO and stock receipt data through new API endpoints. For more details, please refer to our API Documentation.
This update underscores Maropost’s commitment to innovation and empowering retailers. To learn more about how Retail Express by Maropost is helping businesses improve efficiency and optimize operations, please visit https://www.retailexpress.com.au/signup.
Maropost’s intelligent commerce solutions transform anonymous browsers into repeat buyers. Maropost offers solutions for search & merchandising, marketing automation, service desk, ecommerce (powered by Neto) and POS (powered by Retail Express). Since its founding in 2011, Maropost has been frequently featured on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list and G2’s Leaderboard. The company has headquarters in Brisbane, Toronto, and Stockholm and now serves over 5000 customers across the globe, including Victoria Beckham, Sandro Paris, Scott Sports, Andie Swim, Napoleon Perdis, and Nutrition Warehouse.