Why the iPhone X will Revolutionize Mobile Marketing

Would you stand in line to buy an iPhone 8? Me neither. When Apple unveiled the iPhone X (overshadowing the...

Read More
3 Things You’re Doing Wrong in Your Customer Experience Strategy

3 Things You’re Doing Wrong in Your Customer Experience Strategy

March 17, 2017

Customer experience is a relatively new term, but there’s some confusion about what it entails. Often, businesses think its the same as customer service but it’s so much more…

The Hidden Segments: What Personalization Opportunities Are You Missing?

The Hidden Segments: What Personalization Opportunities Are You Missing?

February 24, 2017

If you’ve been handling day-to-day email marketing for some time there’s a chance you have some key information about your leads and contacts that no one else in your company will have.

Let’s Get Personal: Hitting the Sweet Spot with Data You Already Have

Let’s Get Personal: Hitting the Sweet Spot with Data You Already Have

February 17, 2017

As great as it is, personalization can be tricky. Too personal and you’re in danger of getting a restraining order or worse – an unsubscribe! Remember when Target figured out a girl was pregnant based […]

How to Segment Your Email List for Better Results

How to Segment Your Email List for Better Results

January 30, 2017

There are hundreds of different ways to sort and segment your email lists. But the best way to organize your email list will always come back to your foundations and a few key factors.

How to do Email List Building the Easy Way

How to do Email List Building the Easy Way

December 22, 2016

Email marketing is a numbers game. One key metric is how many subscribers are on your email list because each is a potential source of revenue. Instead of a list of different tactics to apply, […]

Succeed in your Marketing with Customer Journeys

Succeed in your Marketing with Customer Journeys

June 27, 2016

It’s been reported that 88 percent of the top marketing teams believe that the customer journey is important to the success of the complete marketing strategy. The other 12 percent of teams are doing it […]