5 May, 2015
Maropost, a leading global provider of digital marketing solutions, today announced its expanded suite of platform tools, including web, social and mobile —to create a fully automated experience throughout the customer lifecycle—all within a single dashboard.
The expanded platform now extends beyond an enterprise email marketing solution to enable marketers to plan, automate, deliver and optimize data-driven digital marketing and real-time communications to drive customer engagement.
Agency partners such as eROI are now able to tie in their social, mobile, and web campaign elements, which provides a comprehensive, all-in-one solution for their clients. By expanding their capabilities, this holistic, multi-channel approach provides a strong differentiator for agencies and customers alike.
The expanded suite highlights:
- Mobile: SMS campaigns, push messaging, mobile-optimized email and rendering on mobile devices
- Social: manage your social properties, monitor customer relationships, track and measure campaign effectiveness
- Web: custom landing pages, web tracking, custom surveys and forms
- Automation: fully automated triggered workflows, list cleansing and A/B split testing
- Data: our pre-built integrations enable you to access the powerhouse of customer data that lives within your CRM
“With these new tools, our customers and partners can streamline and centralize their cross-channel marketing efforts in one dashboard,” said Ross Andrew, CEO. “This not only provides them with a centralized view of their integrated marketing programs– it also decreases the reliance on external tools that are disparate from their email marketing efforts”
“We are always excited when it comes to Maropost. The expanded platform provides us with even more digital marketing options for our clients, which is what we have always wanted,” said Ryan Buchanan, CEO, eROI. “One of the keys to success in this business is staying ahead of the curve and working closely with service delivery partners to ensure everything stays on track. Maropost has knocked it out of the park.”