22 Feb, 2016
Maropost is excited to unveil its latest set of system updates, which focus on improving the email experience in an aesthetic and functional manner for users.
The updates will provide users greater opportunity to produce emails catered to their liking, with the additions of new features from within the platform. The improvements highlighted in the latest rollout include:
- Content feeds, designed for creativity and flexibility for content publishers, such as creating re-usable newsletter templates that utilize JSON or XML data feeds.
- A re-designed content creator featuring a cleaner interface, plus present separate panes for the WYSIWYG editor, footer editor, and plain text version editor of the email content
- Multi-Row Relational Table result sets that will provide users more control than before. This includes the ability to display a complete list of products that a contact has recently indicated interest in, and a list of new products similar to one that they recently purchased.
- The ability to upload a 3rd-party list into the Maropost application and use it to suppress messages sent to email addresses contained within these lists
- Click-to-Open Rate will be as a reporting metric for all campaign reports, which will also be included as a success criterion for AIB tests
- And many more!
The improvements were developed based on direct input from Maropost users. Ross Andrew, CEO of Maropost, spoke on his excitement with the release of the upgrades.
“These product enhancements prove that Maropost is dedicated to placing the needs of our users at the forefront,” Andrew stated. “This release means that we’ve added more than fifty product enhancements in the last year – an incredible rate of development. We’ve happily produced an avenue with more room for individuals to be creative and productive in their marketing, and strive to continue to be the best provider in the industry.”
Bob Frady, Chief Marketing Officer, also voiced his impression from the newest updates.
“I’m elated to see our newest upgrades give the people what they’ve been asking for in regards to an improved application and functions,” Frady said. “This is only just a small display of the great things to come from Maropost, as we continue our march towards becoming the world’s preeminent digital marketing platform. It is an incredibly exciting time to be a Maropost client, as our already great product will only continue to innovate.”
All of these product enhancements are available now – free of charge – to all existing Maropost clients. To learn more about how to use Maropost to increase the effectiveness and profitability of your email and digital marketing programs, contact us on the web at www.maropost.com.